ecoStorm® consists of 2 circular concentric precast structures: An outer structure forms the swirl-chamber/vortex separator, the inner cylinder serves as a floatables collection chamber and outlet chamber. Swirl-chamber technology combined with vortex design principles, effectively treat the stormwater by removing and retaining sediments and floatables from site runoff.
See why ecoStorm® is the most cost effective BMP for meeting stormwater regulatory requirements.
- Cost competitive - single structure design reduces footprint and excavation costs
- Low maintenance costs - quick and easy access for inspection and contaminant removal
- Easy installation - encompassed design comes pre-assembled to construction site
- Standard precast units with treatment capacities up to 28 cfs
- Engineered solution - individual units are customized for each specific project
- >80% net Total Suspended Solids (T.S.S.) removal efficiencies - test results available upon request