Temporary and reusable, the InfraSafe® Sediment Control Barrier
(SCB) is designed for use during construction projects. The SCB's filtration process prevents sediment and debris from entering the manhole and clogging the sewer system following rainfall events.
- Reusable, easy-to-transport and built to last (100% polyethylene construction).
- Reduces the time and costs involved with debris/sediment removal from the sewer system.
- Boosts productive time, since set-up is much faster than traditional sediment control systems.
- Filtration process combined with emergency overflow prevents ponding and flooding that can occur with common filter systems.
- Improves the water quality of site runoff to save water-treatment expenses.
- Ensures passable roadways and increases job site safety by limiting the depth of roadway flooding.
- Available in circular or rectangular designs to fit applicable structure access openings.